Sinister: Julian Cope is dead. I shot him in the head

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 11:50:26 GMT 1998

If he moves some more I'll kill him for sure, now Julian Cope is dead.

But I digress.

Charlotte Hall wrote, and earlier PJMILLER wrote something about:

>      Julian Cope's book

Yes, it is EXCELLENT. It's really good to read, he's dead
enthusiastic and you really feel you ought to go and have a look
at these megaliths and henges he's on about. For those who don't
know what it is, it's called The Modern Antiquarian, and you can
read about it at:

http://www.headheritage.co.uk/

<PERV>

Oh and near the end there's a picture of his wife next to a stone,
she's wearing a see through top...

</PERV>

god I feel awful. I'm never drinking again do you hear, never.
JJ
xx