Sinister: now he sings, now he sobs

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 20:26:53 GMT 1998

Oui oui il y a six boucherons sur ma cachalot.

Can't tell you the feeling of sympathetic cavitating hollow
dysfulfillment I felt for all who trekked to Philly for the old bait 'n'
switch, as Cinerama became the pop sensation for the night I see. Lemme
tell ya DISCHARGE never cancelled a show 'cause some band member got
sick, in fact Dave projectile-vomited all over me the night I saw them
and dammit I was happy as a pig in, well, vomit. Anyway. I'm glad that
seeing other people, at least that's what you said you were doing, was
almost as good, I was supposed to meet someone at DC's Momus show but
approached no one to ask because everyone looked, so, well SINISTER!!!
Hooray!

Being an opportunistic sexual predator I can never say I got to plan out
and try and actually find a good album for ringin' those bells, that
tower chime, runnin' my chub through a hundred honeys at a time, but
lemme tell ya, after years of wondering I finally wound up nastifyin' to
the tune of John Spencer Blues Explosion, with someone who'd never heard
it before..... can I tell you, guys, that you can last forever as long
as you're (both) laughing your ass off? (Be worried, be very worried, if
only one of you is laughing). Yes, trying to be passionate and romantic
and sweet and all-Barry-White-shit-baby-I'll make-yo-toenails-curl and
to hear "Take a whiff of my pant leg, baby! FUCK! Oh yeah!" Someday I'll
have a CD carousel and STAR TIME and then I'll see what true love is
made of.

Can I tell you I just got out of an elevator that was playing a MUZAK
"Northern Sky"? Can I say that I wasn't repulsed? Or is that the point?

O.K. I'll be at the Washington D.C. show..... I quit smoking on Friday,
and I'll be in a ridiculous umber-green-and-yello dashiki, so hey you NO
GIVING CIGARETTES TO THE MAN IN THE DASHIKI! Do say hi, though, be not
shy and retiring ye beddoe-ins! Peace out.

									mwah y'all.