Sinister: Re: Brighton,Brighton,Brighton

Nicole Elger nicolina at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 23:47:42 GMT 1998

oooh, a brighton meet-up over x-mas? sounds like i might finally be in
just the right place at the right time! i'll be coming from seattle to
brighton at x-mas to meet the family of the boy with whom i am living in
blissful sin (who was previously just a far-away list crush so hang in
there all you lovestruck but tortured by distance bunnies.)

all sappiness aside, add my vote on this brighton meetup idea.

if you can't figure out where to meet, we could always bundle up and head
for the palace pier and get our mittens sticky eating donuts.

- nicole