Sinister: Still On the list

Matthew Neimark mneimark at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 00:34:46 GMT 1998

I am still on the list!!!

Sue if you wanna hear good pop in Boston, my friend Victor does a great
show on WMBR Thursday nights between 10 and 11 called "If only for the
moment"!  (both Victor and I have the distinction of being kicked off of
the Breakfast of Champions show for not playing enough RAWK),

Aside from B&S, he plays only the most obscure pop from bands such as
Another Sunny Day, the Cat's Miaow, sweet william and Toulouse.

Excited as hell about the new B&S EP.  The concert brought tears to my
eyes (only because it's impossible for me to pay them to serenade me
while I work).

Matt

PS Just got back from the Depeche Mode concert last night.  They had
about 6,000 people in the audience.  I wonder if B&S will ever play a
show that big.

Matt