Sinister: canadians & anyone else

debbie.spiers at xxx.ca debbie.spiers at xxx.ca
Wed Oct 28 20:36:42 GMT 1998

stop yammering,

we can get to the west coast damn it!  i already said i'd drive.  if lots
of us want to come, we can rent one of those old VW vans and all snuggle
up in the back in sleeping bags at night to save money on hotel rooms. we
all just chip in for gas money and the rental.

january isn't too good for uni students though.  i hope we can do it in a
weekend...  or reading week! or is that in february? ummm...

well, what ever, i'm going, and anyone can come along.  it really doesn't
seem like B&S are returning to canada anytime soon, and i'm not waiting
another two years to see them!  and whining will not bring them here, that
isn't very sebby-ish.

don't fret,
we'll see them some day

cheers