Sinister: Ease your .....tab

IndiaRubb at xxx.com IndiaRubb at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 04:18:13 GMT 1998

about the A# / Bb thing...I originally wrote it as Bb, actually, but just
didn't like how Bbm looked, so I changed it :)  I assume what you mean by Bb
is the following chord? (sorry if it looks weird, i'm just writing this in the
AOL mail box, and the text characters are uneven)

EADGbe

x13331

Well, by A# I meant 688766.  I originally played it with the other method, but
if you listen closely, you can here the strumming guitar's strings get a lot
of fret noise between chords, that is, he's sliding up the neck.  Ultimately I
find it easier to play like this, I hate playing barre chords on the 1st and
3rd frets.

gwt