Sinister: lollipops

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 29 05:41:17 GMT 1998

ok, so everyone wants a lollipop.  well that's just FINE.  btw - anyone
remember dolly-pops?  anyway, i don't think they were ever as popular as
furbys.  i'm both fascinated and repelled by these gizmos with the ability
to communicate.  i just fear that mine will talk about how it's so
neglected and get all the others to hate me.  if there was a movie about
toys taking over the earth, it would have to be those.  koh mah-mah nye-nye
(what rach was trying to say earlier, i talk furbish!).

i saw john carpenter's vampires tonight, and it really sucked.  it was kind
of funny, but some parts were so misogynistic that i was sick to my
stomach.  luckily, i didn't vomit on anyone.  it was free, i would have
never paid to see that crap.  they're showing velvet goldmine at my school
free this weekend.  i'll be seeing b&s in dc.  i'd rather do that, but
dammit, i want ewan too!!!  does stuart murdoch do full frontal nudity?  i
think all scots should.  well, no take that back.  just the ones that look
like ewan mcgregor.

i'm a little excited as a certain west virginian is flying in tomorrow!!!!
not to mention b&s this weekend.  one way or another, i'll have some smut
to talk about later.

xox
megan

ps - and yes, the lollipops.  i will be bringing them to the dc and nyc
shows.  if you see me there and say you're on sinister, you get one.
aren't i a sweetie?  now someone, remind me i said that before i get to the
shows (i'm speaking to one of the brians or a matt here)

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/