Sinister: black sessions requests

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Thu Oct 29 07:06:43 GMT 1998

Hi again, dear listees
John Courtney wrote:
> I'm another newbie requesting the Black Sessions material
> and am willing to pay a more-than-adequate sum, so if anyone
> is willing to send me a tape, that person will definitely be
> rewarded.....

Arrgghhhh!!! NO!!! No one want to be "rewarded" with anything!!! No
money on the list, please. It's possible to trade tapes or books ar
anything you want but NO MONEY! Boo to the business world, remember???
Well, having said that, I remind you Philippe has sent many tapes of the
Black Sessions (for free) to people who may do something for you and who
live in the US, in UK, in Asia, all over the world. I hope this system
is working well : maybe the persons who got the tapes could remind the
list who and where they are. I know the Duke (tangent at lineone.net, in
England) is one of them. Just go and have a look at the archives to find
out who are the other ones.
However...
When Belle and Sebastian played this session in Paris, I couldnt record
it because of technical problems. But these problems have been solved.
So I've got a tape of it and I can duplicate it if you really want to.
It will be difficult for me to offer 423 tapes but I can do some of
them.

Consequently, if you have any problem finding who are the listees with
tapes of the Black Sessions near your place, email me privately
(Philippe is very very busy at the moment...). I'll see what I can do
for you.

Just a couple of other things : I'm reading Young and Foolish by the
Duke and it's rather wonderful. I wish we could have in France such
interresting and exhilarating Pop writers in France. LET'S DO SOMETHING
WITH OUR LIVES!!! Alistair, we all love you.
Katrina, we love you too : there will be new belle and sebastian ep
before christmas and that's the best news for the last 2 months...

Stephane, glockenspiel player.
--
Visitez le Tweeclub sur http://www.chez.com/tweeclub

"I had a job in an office once, I never talked to anyone..."
Belle and Sebastian, Pocketbook Angel