Sinister: sessions at west 54th?

Kin Woo travelling_light at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 10:10:32 GMT 1998

Hello sinisterines (nee lovelies). I'm a new 'un to this list and
probably the only fan from Australia (except someone called Sarah from
Sydney is it?:) Chris Hall told me about you... HI!) So please make me
feel at home (which I already do) and be nice to me.
I've got one query, someone not too long ago wrote about B&S appearing
on that TV show, Sessions at west 54th street. It seems like quite a
good show with Tindersticks, Tricky and Beck performing on it, but there
are also an awful lot of oldies performing there:) or maybe i'm just
being ageist. But i'm a really nice person really.
But i've checked their internet address and I can't find any reference
to b&s playing on that show. If anyone can help clarify this problem,
I'd be much indebted. We have the show here on Channel 10 and I WOULDN'T
WANT TO MISS IT if the lovelies did appear!
sobsob I might have to leave this list, if only for a little while. I've
got exams currently and won't be able to check my email and if I check
back in two weeks time, i'll probably have something like 800 emails
which is quite frightening
that's all for now, hope someone can help me out with my query.
seeya
Kin Woo