Sinister: Philly

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 29 13:07:46 GMT 1998

Sorry, two posts one digest, Sir Clifford of Richard will be knocking on
my door any minute.

The man with the masculine tank-top wrote :

I have heard from semi-reputable sources that the Philly show may be
re-scheduled for this Saturday

What is a semi-reputable source ?

Is it someone who only tells lies on weekday afternoons ?
And if so, when did he tell you ?

I do hope you all get your "Philly" and Toronto shows.  Noone should
miss out.

I have many dealings (at work I might add..nothing illegal) with a man
called Phil Leigh.  Naturally he is known as Philly, but whenever you
send an e-mail with "Philly" in, the spellchecker brings up Philadelphia
as an alternative.  I live in Devon for Chrissake, we don't know where
America is let alone Philadelphia, and these spellchecker dictionaries
are supposed to be English customised...tsk..I don't know.

Oxtail cup-a-soup out of a Homer mug...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
No croutons..DOH !

It must be lunch.
Adrian.x.x