Sinister: lollipops

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 29 13:20:40 GMT 1998

About Velvet Goldmine and Ewan Mc Gregor 's "shaggability" :

1)The film itself is quite crap, the script is pretentious and empty, and
all those references to the green fake emerald coming from Oscar Wilde
nearly made me puke, but...

2)I agree that every Scot looking like Ewan should tail him and give us
some more reasons to stay alive. When 'Satellite of Love' is played to
describe Brian's falling-in-love with magnetic Ewan-Curt , I felt it
was me the one taking that rollercoaster ride with him.Not to talk about
his quasi Iggy Pop performance...(the one ending with the strip)

So , though this film is a crap, Megan you know what to do this weekend
for some smut...

A.