Sinister: What did the Frenchman say when the tide came in?

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 13:31:13 GMT 1998

Merci, merci.
(Best said in a Glaswegian accent).

I've been told by a reliable source that the reason for Isobelle's illness
wasn't as innocent as we've been told.  Apparently the heady rock 'n' roll
lifestyle had been getting to her, and she started experimenting with
illicit
music.  On the night before the Philly gig she was bonking, not to her usual
Jacqueline du Pre, but to Oasis!!  She spent the next day claiming B&S were
'the best band in the world' and giving the two fingers to people (I was
also told she grew an unkempt beard but I don't believe that).  The reason
that the gig was cancelled was that Richard, who is quite into rock 'n'
roll, became infected also and turned his kit into a 50 piece MONSTER KIT.
Which he insisted on playing with one hand.

Thankfully, after checking the list, Stuart was able to administer a course
of suitable Lurve Grooves and all was better.  As a way of thanking the
list, the band have decided to release Just A Modern Rock Song and, as a
special treat, will make it snow on the day of its release.

>"Son" means bran, in this case. Old dolls were
>made of wax and filled with bran.
What is bran?  Is that the stuff they make cereals with?

>Because at 9pm my comedy show goes on for about
>an hour
Wow - Am I really being sent tapes by a real-life comedian?  How cool is
that.  By the way, which drawing is yours?  And who started it?

>Is Elvis a cat or the late lamented Mr. Pressley.
Is it not a dog?

Michael

PS - Merci, Mair sea, More sea - geddit?