Sinister: Brighton, looking good for your money.

ETLRDHY at xxx.se ETLRDHY at xxx.se
Thu Oct 29 15:48:43 GMT 1998

Dear All,
     It seems as though Brighton is quite a popular venue for a possible
Listee meet up.  I like the idea of meeting on the pier, even though I'm
convinced the sea is quite evil and can only bring harm to mankind. How
many of you live in Brighton? I've been here for six weeks now. It seems
like quite a nice place. Even though I'm currently living on a sofa I feel
quiet at home. Maybe there's something in that. I dunno. We've got a friend
called 'Junky' Justin come down to visit us from Durham. His favourite
escapade is drinking 10 pints, taking loads of Acid and driving around the
streets in his ford Anglia. He's not really a junky I suppose, just likes
to get off his head. Junky sounds more glamorous though doesn't it?  He's
quite a weedy chap who used to have dreadlocks but now works for a cement
company. He used to wear his dreadlocks under a psychedelic beenie hat. Him
and his friend used to do this really strange dance to the Mary Chain which
would involve sitting down and leaning against a pillar in the middle of a
round dancefloor (Le Phonographique,Leeds) and looking very bored, or maybe
he was just off his head again, I don't know. I could always ask him
tonight when I get home from work. Tonight I am DEFINITELY going to buy
some cheese, and wine, I could make Fondue. Maybe if people do decide to
meet up it would be a good idea to have a fondue on the beach, seeing how
the list is quite into it's cheeses.  Well, I'll leave you with my lazy tab
for Sleep The Clock Around.
Sleep The Clock Around as Transcribed by RIchard Healey
F, C,Dm,Bb
rpt to end.
See you later xxxxx