Sinister: Is this smut?

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 17:02:36 GMT 1998

Adrian Evans wrote:

Is it just me being an Olde English shandy drinking poof, or does
drinking pints of Ricards sound like it should be followed by a night in
Holby General with Doctor Stomachpump....they don't give you an
anaesethic you know.
Surely Ricards has got to be some sort of Colombian Coffee Liquer ??

That is surely the smuttiest thing that's ever been on here! I believe that
it originated from Goon Koch. Isn't Hamilton Ricard the current leading
scorer in the premiership? (apologies to all who couldn't give a shit). So
what of his is it that you want to drink??

John Johnston wrote:

Meet-ups - Can I be so bold as to suggest that if any London listees
wanted a meet up they could do worse than the Bedford Pub in Balham on
Thursdays at about 8pm. Because at 9pm my comedy show goes on for about
an hour and then theres a bar until 12 or so. This is both a serious
suggestion and a shameless plug. I'm on tonight and then again in a
couple of weeks time.

That sounds ok to me as it's about a 5min walk from my house (I am a lazy
get and she is as pure as the cold driven snow). It is good too - a dive,
but top entertainment, although I don't think I've ever seen you there
John, so I'm not being sycophantic. I'm working in East Kilbride at the
moment though, so I won't be able to make it probably till December.

By the way, with me being in these foreign parts, could anyone from Glasgow
please tell me the location of the Grovesnor cafe?

To Mr. Cassarotto (sorry if I spelt that wrong) - you were bloody lucky!

Byeee

Paul.