Sinister: Three in one Day ?

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 29 17:16:17 GMT 1998

Three in one day indeed I know, but.....

We have established now that us southern sassies are going to have some
sort of shenannigans at Brighton, and, If you hold your horses for just
a little while longer Jakenny has posted to the message board at Uncle
David Kitchens love palace...it just takes a couple of days to go
through the pipeline while David and Katrina filter through these
messages and decide whether or not they like us enough to advertise the
meet up.

So, If we can wait a couple of days and post follow-ups to Jakes message
rather than flood Honey's fabbo list with inane southern dribblings it
would leave us free to talk about what music Honey likes to bump n grind
to.  I reckon The Wurzels Greatest Hit(s).

Again, please lets not incur the wrath of Splat.  I for one don't want
to be sent to bed without my cup-a-soup tonight.

MORE SMUT VICAR !

Adrian.x.x