Sinister: la la la laaaaa, do do do doooooo (SFA)

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 29 13:49:39 GMT 1998

Woo! And indeed, hooo!

This is Mullet Man (nooo he isn't) and Fluffy from FLUFFYS mail! Yes, huzzah
I have my mail back on a posh new pooter! Outlook Express, wayhey, thats
good, not. But rah rah rasputin, look what mail I have for meeeeee! if I
send any mail in stupid HTML forms which hopefully I won't be doing, then
let me know and I'll bully Gary to tell me how to change it.

>Belle & Sebastian release a new EP, as yet untitled on December 7th,
>1998.  The tracklisting will be (but not necessarily in this order)
>This Is Just A Modern Rock Song (*sigh*, i love this song ... aahhhhh)
>Slow Graffiti (from the soundtrack to The Acid House)
>The Gate (another Isobel composition + vocal)
>I Know Where The Summer Goes (lovely, lovely, lovely)

Hehe, Gary says in honour of the new EP coming out, he'll buy the album.
Gary stinks by the way. I don't. OOH YEY new E.P new E.P! Hey! I've
converted some more peeople to B&S fans! I made Media Chris a tape, and he
forced his drummer to listen to it, and now they are both in love....(but it
isn't real just danielle steele)

>Apparently Sarah is shooting a video for "...Modern Rock Song" but i
>should have more details about that when the band get back from the U.S.

Hey, no I'm not. I would do though! As my media studies practical
production! Speaking of which, I'm doing a loosely based B&S zine for this,
with lots of made up scandalous gossip about the band, if anybody wishes to
write anything for it, or tell me that Richard has got a mole for a nose but
hides it really well tell me and I'll give you a banana.

We're going to Blackpool now to eat candy floss!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy 'posh computer' Candarel
and mullet ra!