Sinister: hello from an Austrian convert

Vanessa R. Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Thu Oct 29 18:55:52 GMT 1998

hello to everybody on this list I am Vanessa from Austria quite a
recent convert even though I knew about the band for a while
I'd like to say hello to all Austrians on this list, to all the
lucky ones who went to the show in Munich (I was so busy whining that
I'd never get to see Belle and Sebastian that I didn't know about
that show until three weeks after it) ...

Anyway I am a 21 year old student (until next year when I'll
hopefully be able to start photocollege in Vienna) of arts and
history ...

love vanxxx
A girl who likes Jarvis Cocker longs for more variety in bed
        (German psychologist in PETRA)

csaa7950 at uibk.ac.at or _gapminder at yahoo.com