Sinister: Belle & Sebastiantown Massacre

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Thu Oct 29 23:45:47 GMT 1998

Going through a bunch of CDs in my office I stumbled upon this Brian
Jonestown Massacre CD (i've never been much of a fan to tell the truth..one
of those localish bands ..like The Dandy Warhols, that i've not been able
to take seriously..maybe because the lead singer dropped his pants singing
once and was flopping about and...oh the hours of therapy I needed
after....80 dollars a session! Sheesh..) anyway....I read the special
thanks, just cause and they thanked Belle & Sebastian and I can't help but
wonder if they actually *know* them and were saying cheers to some good ole
chums, or if it was like ...when people thank God  and/or The Velvet
Underground on CDS and stuff....

one can never be TOO sure ya know.

P.S. of COURSE this comes from jealousy cause THEY'RE in a crappy band that
WENT somewhere AND possibly know B&S ...I'd feel so much better if they
didn't I suppose. Hell is where i'll go....

beth

xx's II 8)