Sinister: Dirty Dream #2 tab

IndiaRubb at xxx.com IndiaRubb at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 03:31:26 GMT 1998

Well, it may go on the page, it may not.  So what? It's a landmine. Here
goes...I might revisit this tab later.

Dirty Dream Number Two

Just chords.  I didn't put it down, but at the end of each chorus, after the
last A chord I think he does a chord like the one below...like D but pushing
the high e string on the 7th fret as well.  Not too sure about this.  Or maybe
it's some kind of m7 chord?  Little help?

e--7---
b--7---
G--7---
D--7---
A--5---
E-----

INTRO: E  A repeated

Verse:

E		 A			 E		  A
I'm lucky, I can open the door and I can walk down the street

E		  A			 C#m
Unlucky, I've got nowhere to go and so I follow my feet

Chorus:

C#m	    A		  E		  B
A choice is facing you, a healthy dose of pain

C#m	    A		  E			B
A choice is facing you as you stare through the rain

C#m	    A		   E		 B	     E
A choice is facing you but I choose to refrain for today

	 G#m		  A
Tomorrow we'll be back in trouble again

Dream one, you had a whole lot of fun with a comedian
Stop short of going all the way, you'll have to make it someday

Why is this happening to you, you're not a child?
Why is this happening? You've too much on your mind
Things creep up on you when you are fast asleep
You are dreaming, you are sleepy
You are stuck to the sheets

INSTRUMENTAL: Repeat verse (E A E A E A C#m)

In a town so small there's no escaping you
In a town so small there's no escape from view
In a town so small there's nothing left to do
Intellectual and perspiring
Dirty dream number two

Dream two you couldn't see her face, but you saw everything else
Dream two was pretty special, easily beats loving yourself

Could you put a name to someone elses sigh?
Could you put a face to someone elses eyes?
Is it someone that you'd maybe recognise?
But it all fades into morning when you open your eyes

OUTRO: E  A repeated

Any corrections, etc. send mail to IndiaRubb at aol.com