Sinister: Dr. Seldon 'Selly' Meap

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 04:05:14 GMT 1998

Hello, i just wanted to introduce my teddy bear, Dr. Seldon Meap. He's a
rocket scientist, but his secret wish is to be a fireman. he insisted
that he be on the list as well as I, at least for the moment, as he
loves belle and sebastian and would like to take them fishing. I like to
call him Selly.  So here he is:

hullo ev'rybody.  I just want to say that you make my Cynners very happy
with your hullaballoo, and so I am very happy too.  yes yes.  (bats
eyelashes, paws ground).

Selly is very shy, and finds it difficult to type, having no movable
digits. But really, there is a very warm and friendly smile on his face,
for all of you.  He also does this great dance, to simple things. It's
something to see. Really.

Bye bye.

Selly and Cynthia