Sinister: sinister: cliche

~Dana~ dagrayson at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 30 06:33:13 GMT 1998

okay, I am about to share with you the ridiculously silly cliche my life
seems to have become.  well, im exaggarating, but whatever.  i finally sat
myself down and read the lyrics along to sinister, and the album has become
a fixture to my stereo.  i know, i know, you all probably did that like 5
years ago, and you are like, "duh."  but, as a fairly new fan, i thought
i'd have to share my newfound love for this band.  as for the cliche, i was
referring to 'seeing other people,' and how disgustingly empathetic i am to
that song.  digustingly is the wrong word i guess.  more like...well, i
cant really think of a term.  i guess thats the point.
anyhow, i am pretty new to this list, my name is dana, im from ny, and i go
to school upstate in the cultural black hole of Poughkeepsie.  i am
returning to my room now...
bye  : )
dana