Sinister: The Winner Takes It Up The Bum

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 30 09:32:00 GMT 1998

Hello everybody,

Bloody hell my head hurts today. That's cos I'm a winner and
spend all my evenings dancing with pop stars. I even entered
a twist competition last night. A bit like that scene in Pulp Fiction
with John and Uma except I didn't win and er, Uma was Mandy.
But Mandy was a pop star and had been on top of the pops
and had even toured in Spain, which is a particularly good
source of Columbia's finest export by all accounts. Does this
go some way to explaining the sinister concept we know as
"PJMiller"? Well it does for me and speaking of drugs, didn't
someone say they thought the Field Mice were a cross between
B&S and The Stone Roses? I congratulate this person. They're
obviously on drugs  and in case you didn't know drugs are big
and clever. Especially nurofen, which at this moment I'd say
doesn't do much for me. But I have high hopes.

Has anyone else noticed Peter Miller's apparently innocent
introduction of all things bum into the conversation? His latest
being "up the bum sex" which I highly recommend. Not with
Miller though. By his own claim he has a whopping chopper
and I suspect that wouldn't do the old hemorrhoids any good.
Little Tag however...

Are any of you soft southern jessies going to the Wild Weekend
goings on in London town this weekend? I am and I'm going to
have up the bum sex with a London girl too. So there. I'd suggest
having a meet up but I'm a really horrible person and I wouldn't
want to scare you so maybe not. I'm looking forward to seeing
The Thanes most of all. When they played Aberdeen in 1989,
Lenny Helsing turned up for the show with some sandwiches
his mum had made him. Isn't that sweet. Even Murdoch isn't that
much of a sap. But I've got to go and throw up now. Then I'm
going to a dead rough pub to buy two giant bars of chocolate
for a pound from a local ruffian. I'm going to eat some chips too.

Love, peace and kindness to you all,
John