Sinister: Charlotte Hall

J. MURTAGH his8jm at xxx.UK
Fri Oct 30 12:24:28 GMT 1998

  Hey everyone, just thought I'd find out if any of us are gonna meet
up in London sometime? I'm form Burnt Oak but I'm currently in Leeds
University so I should be back by Dec 11. I thought of some ideas
everyone could do . . . go on a mad film fest, seeing 4 films in a
day at Leicester Square or perhaps somewhere more independent. I'm
currently doing a script which has  some major songs in there from
Belle and Sebastian, Fox in the Snow. It's not very good at the
moment as it's only in its third draft but I think it's gonna be
called "Back of Hand", some devotional stuff to weltering.

God, does anyone have any strange remenisces of the Union Chapel
gigg? Were you there? sound like a producer advertising now

I'm happy to say that it was my first and only gigg but it took me
ages to find it as everyone I asked didn't know where it was, not
amused to find it was right there in bloody front of me to the right
of the station and I eventually got there 15 minutes before the set
started.
Also I saw these 3 Indie girls on the train sitting opposite me and I
had a feeling they were going to the gigg but I didn't ask them, they
knew I was going I think. Then they sort of followed me left out of
the station, yeh like I knew where I was going! I sort of lost them
and I just wondered if they ever got there fotr the gigg, anyone know
them? I think they were from Manchester or somink.

Didn't see Jarvis there although plenty of trendies as Jo Whiley and
Steve Lamacq were advertising the hot gigg on their shows. O.k that's
my memory of the BELEE SEBEE.

I hope you had real good time all of you Yanks who went to their
giggs, yes their set is short I suppose but then they are not like
any other band, in fact band doesn't give them the right profile, I
prefer to call them a group of musicians, fine arting in the
melodious, melifluous end of the music train.

Bye  John