Sinister: I hate having to do this but...

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 13:34:04 GMT 1998

 I have to say goodbye, my year long flirtation with hundreds of
strangers has to end. This Halloween brings the end of my full-time
education career. The M.Phil thesis is finished and so am I. Full time
bar work from now on.
I only joined this list when I moved from Glasgow to Dublin, as I didn't
know anyone and I had some connections with B&S. Here's my secret claim
to fame folks, I used to live with the young lad Murdoch in a bed-sit on
Hillhead st. just before B&S were created. I have thoroughly enjoyed
being involved although I haven't had the chance to meet up with anyone,
!!!! NB all Dubliners we should still organise a meet up, and when I
return to Scotland meet some of you guys there.

I willl still be communicable through this address but I can't stay on
the list considering the size of it. And I will still be involved in the
Tape tree, Andre, keep sending them on boy!
I may only convert to the digest, but my days will no doubt be empty
without the hour long haul through the hundred messages that appear.
Thank you all, and I apologise again for starting the Edinburgh indie
club thread a while back.

To my Northern soul teachers, thank you for your help. Cheers Martin for
Tigermilk and to everyone else for sharing my love of music and absolute
insane chatter.
Oh and my list crush just had to be Mr K.Watson.

Bye my friends, I love you all,
Claire,  unsubsc......