Sinister: New York Kiddies...

Horlivy, Dorigen Dorigen.Horlivy at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 17:00:07 GMT 1998

Hi all you New Yorkers...
Speaking of Halloween, who of you all are out and about this weekend?
I for one will be at the parade in the village.
I will be dressed as Hanson with two men.  I will be the girl.  'Zack'
Hanson,
if you will.  Give me a shout out.  I will be seriously inebriated and am
likely to give you a hug.

Dorigen