Sinister: Ideas for Cheap Halloween Costumes

FourJacksandaJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:09:34 GMT 1998

This is what I was thinking, 'cause as usual, I prepared too late for
Halloween and am left wondering what to do.  I can really only use the
clothes that I myself own...

a) James Bond.  I have a tuxedo (black natch) and a plastic replica of a
Magnum gun, but I used this last year.  Also my cigarette holder
(telescopes to 3') is a nice touch but it means I have to smoke.  Gets in
the way of my new fitness kick (more a mental one than physical at this
point).

b) Morrissey.  This is easy, some pomade for the hair, my Malcolm X/Buddy
Holly glasses, gaudy beads round the neck, some kind of long sleeve
button-up shirt.  Flowers in the back pocket.

c) Pimp.  I have a few leisure suits and platform shoes.  But no big hat
w/ feather...or mink stole for that matter.  This is the classic costume
to fall back on.

d) Cardboard box.  Semi-desperate but...well, maybe it's all desperate.
Who knows.

Anyone else have ideas?  I can't go as my evil twin, that would be just
too lame.

Xavier
--
BXK	 	                                  "It's recess everywhere
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu                       but in his heart."