Sinister: Friday Night Activities

Gareth Probert Gareth at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 29 18:39:12 GMT 1998

Hello there

Seeing as Richard wondered what everybody is doing on a friday night...

This will probably only be of any consequence to people that live in
Derby or the immeadiate surrounding area, unless you are just plain
interested.

I will be leaping on the 8:00 bus into town, tumbling into The Vaults,
and sitting there in the corner quietly drinking with my hair draping
down over my eyes. heh heh. I will probably there all evening,
occasionaly getting up to put some songs on the dukebox.

Of course, all of the above will be completely impossible if I don't get
the $#!?%&* work I have to do out of the way in the next hour.
Hmmmmmmm..... I suppose I had better get my head down...

Bye
Gareth