Sinister: friday night plans

Kelly McGuire kellym at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 19:24:12 GMT 1998

welp, i'm off to see the new york shows here in a few hours and thought i'd
post real quick. i will be spending my lovely friday evening on a big
airplane riding from california (cal-if-or-n-i-a) to new york. No beech
trees or ice skating for me tonight. Let's just hope the inflight movie
won't make me vomit, or better yet, the nyquil does its job and puts me to
sleep for the duration of the flight. so anyway, after i arrive in new york
(1:10am! arg) I am taking a big yellow taxi to meet my friends at the
grammercy park hotel. wacky escapades will ensue. welp, that's all for now.
i'm off to spend the next four days running around pretending i'm in an
indierock video.

-kelly mcguire
  kellym at raygun.com

p.s.- raygun sucks?!  well, yeah... so?