Sinister: Ideas for Cheap Halloween Costumes

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 30 19:52:05 GMT 1998

HELP.  SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING MY COMPUTER WHEN I LEFT MY
ROOM FOR FIVE MINUTES.  PLEASE IGNORE ALL OF THIS - IT IS
NOT MY OPINION (HONEST).  SEND ANY ABUSIVE MAIL TO PA GREEN
AT pag4 at ukc.ac.uk COS HE'S THE BASTARD WHO WROTE THESE RUDE
AND NASTY MESSAGES.  BYE BYE,
IAN HATCHER
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:46:34 +0000 (GMT Standard Time) Ian
Hatcher <igh1 at ukc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear Lardarse Yank,
> Thou clearly hath too much time on thine hands.  I suggest
> you follow the normal Yank course of action and have a
> wank, you fucking pwick.
>
> Robert Fis
> On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:09:34 -0500 (EST) FourJacksandaJill

>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

Ian Hatcher
igh1 at ukc.ac.uk