Sinister: the wide world of cheese

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 30 22:52:41 GMT 1998

Dear list,

        Sorry to bother you lot with another request, but it's getting pretty
close to the NY gigs, and I'm gonna pee my pants.  I want a ticket to the NOV
2 show!  If anyone has an extra (yeah right...) or knows where I can obtain
one, please tell me!  I'll love you forever!

Tomorrow will mark my one-year anniversary with this list.  That's right, last
Halloween I was introduced to Belle and Sebastian.  This means that tomorrow,
I will officially have spent 6% of my life on this list.  How sick.

Just one question (maybe two): In the press photograph (where they're all
sitting in rows) on the B&S jeepster page, who is who?  Every picture I see of
them, they look different!

And, does anyone that lives near me want to tape me any unreleased songs
(lonliness of a middle distance runner, rhoda, on and on)?  I live near
Philadelphia.  I will trade or tape something or anything!  Anything!  I feel
so naked to know those lovely melodies exist and I haven't heard them!

Bye bye,
Tami