Sinister: violated on Halloween

Paul Laird plaird at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 31 00:18:12 GMT 1998

Silly Mr Hatcher wrote,
>HELP.  SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING MY COMPUTER WHEN I LEFT MY
>ROOM FOR FIVE MINUTES.  PLEASE IGNORE ALL OF THIS - IT IS
>NOT MY OPINION (HONEST).

Looks like Mr H has learned the hard way. Logging on at college and then
pissing off for a cuppa is not recommended, lest some lowlife abuses your
electronic circle of friends.

Quote:
> Dear ******** Yank,
> Thou clearly hath too much time on thine hands.  I suggest
> you follow the normal Yank course of action and have a...

Anybody else on the list feel violated?

on the subject of list meets Tara Widmer said:
>Brighton sounds more do-able than Glasgow (to those of us who possibly
>can't do Glasgow) but I have to admit the idea of going to Brighton
>intimidates me!! ::envisions uber-trendy mod brigade headed by STiNG, in
>fisticuffs with big denim-clad types::: no, must remember -- it's just a
>movie...just a movie...just...

I'm in Edinburgh, and Glasgow didn't seem any more 'do-able' up here
(well not at New Year anyway). Anyway, I seem to remember Keith W saying
something about a meet-ups later. Meet-ups are generally always going to
be regional (unless you jet-set as much as Keith or Tag appear to).
I've always thought that I'd only be willing to travel great distances
and meet up if B&S were performing somewhere, but then I'm a lazy git,
and so far I've just been waiting till they come to me!

So when are they going to do their 'spectacular homecoming tour'? I hope
they don't burn out on the road somewhere Stateside.

CUL8TER,

The Lairdster