Sinister: happy halloween chums

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 31 15:20:52 GMT 1998

dear little punkins,

I was just reading little bits of the SELECT b&s (hey....guess what,they
also printed my letter! Miss Withers! That's me! )and ummm
'dance you lame fuckers' Who was that!did you throw pennies at Stuart?
oh my...the list is so dirty now! (innocent high school fumblings?
naive? HAR HAR...yeahhh right,naive..they are the sleaziest!)anyways,i
finally saw an arab strap and i'm scared...it's looks like a dark-ages
death trap...
i wore my b&s shirt in hopes of looking unstoppably desirable to my
scottish frozen yogurt  man,i thinik he winked at me,but my friend said
he just has a nervous tick,and instead of him this guy that looked like
woody allen ask me out instead le sigh...

>b) Morrissey.  This is easy, some pomade for the hair, my Malcolm
X/Buddy
>Holly glasses, gaudy beads round the neck, some kind of long sleeve
>button-up shirt.  Flowers in the back pocket.

...I don't have much to work with either,so I'm going as a clockwork
orange boy  or a stripper vicar or put a crown on my head and call
myself Papa Honey and after trick o treating,beware math teacher there's
lots of mischief to be done tonight

candy candy candy candy candy!
kissssss genevieve