Sinister: Brighton meetup

Jake kenny at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 31 20:55:34 GMT 1998

Hi all,

The initial details of a meetup in Brighton are now up on the Jeepster
meetup page (thanks David), and from the responses already it seems that
people like the idea of December the 29th. (It seems that on this date that
Nicole and Tara, will be over from America so it'll be nice to see them
then)

Have the Manchester/Glasgow plans got dates yet? it is just I don't want to
double book those listees who will be wanting to go to those aswell.

It was suggested that we meet up early in the day, so that those who have
to travel can leave reasonably early having met people, because there are
concerns about getting there and back, although it is on a fast line to
London.

I have forgotten the names of those of you on the list who said you were
interested, but if you could either mail me, or the meetup page with any
further suggestions and then I can start making more definate plans.

Thanks for listening.
Time to take off the "organisers head", and now on with the "tapers head"
in a truely Worzel Gummage-esque way.

For those of you who it concerns the next lot of tapes went off today,
meaning you should get them at the start of next week.

Jake