No subject

Calumn Shearer calumn at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 1 01:46:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

right, i've missed the 1st post about the gig (thanks to colin!) but yes,
it was fun.
I was the mad man running about collecting signatures from everyone I could
find and generally making a complete fool of myself... serves me right for
having such a good time!

It was good......

I discovered that I was at the same "residential" music course as Isobel
(claim to fame!) and I even met her auntie (she's _really_ nice!)

I've managed to finally put a face to a lot of the names I've met on the
list and on IRC, which is nice but don't expect a review of the gig, cos
I'm going to leave that to someone who's heard b&s live before.

don't think I've got a hope of winning chris' elvis pic though, I can't
remember my entry to the competition, but I'm sure that that set was
nowhere near it!

A fine end to my day-off-work!

Love to you all, and honey - I've still got Karen's pen!

cal (drunk, but still upright!)

P.S
since it's the end of my sabbatical, I'm going to be answering all these
e-mails that have been flooding my way (hopefully!)