Sinister: i'm back, tour dates, and anything else i feel like talking about, so THERE!

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 1 07:34:57 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hello all!

well, i'm back in good old nyc, apparently in time for another picnic.
luckily, i'm not planning this one, so i encourage all to come out.  then
we can be happy and frolic and whatnot.  yup, sounds lovely.  or we can be
like the british sinisterines and get hopelessly drunk and end up sobbing
in an alleyway somewhere.  don't think your happy little photos have me
fooled!!!  have to get up pretty early in the morning to do that.  or at
least earlier than me.  which would mean noon.

so about the dates, yeah i finally get to see them in nyc!!!!  i would like
to offer an invitation to the band to stay in my dorm.  it's actually
against the rules in a technical manner, but i think i could sneak them
into the laundry room.  and really, it's all about location after all.
ooh, and they can stay with me if they play in portland, or in janurary.
i've already informed my mother, and i'm not joking there.  she was getting
ready to host them this summer.  personally, i can think of few things more
entertaining than having belle and sebastian stay at my family's house.  we
have a trampoline, so i think they'll want to come.  and the scary thing is
that my parents will probably like them quite a lot.  i'm not sure why i
think this, perhaps because the idea of my mom and stuart murdoch
discussing the merits of judy blume amuses me to no end.

on a more realistic note, the second issue of movers and shakers is now
complete.  it features interviews with #poundsign#, the cat's miaow, the
apples in stereo, his name is alive, and the shoestrings.  and lots of
reviews, including some of b&s.  guess how i rated their stuff....

hmmm, i really know i had something else to say.  oh well, forgive me if i
sound odder than usual, but i just moved in today and i've been unpacking
and a bit off for most of the evening.  and now i'm feeling myself
crashing.  sigh.  ok, i'll be back later.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the magnetic fields web page at: