Sinister: Go on - rub it in

Sam Norman sleepflower_msp at xxx.com
Tue Sep 1 12:15:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

yet again, i have been the subject of Connex south east's plans to stop
young people travelling. Over the weekend no trains stopped at my locl
station (Chelsfield) but did they tell anyone, probably. But did they
send me a personal letter telling me that there arrangements would stop
me going to the greenwich meeting, they certinley did not. i spent two
hours on Sunday sittig watching trains, including the eurostar flash
past me. All i wanted was for one train to stop and let me get on.

So how was it? What did I miss? anyone want to join in a hate campaign
against Connex South East? or any other rail operator?