Sinister: Re: Go on rub it in

padraic doorey padraic_fresheire at xxx.com
Tue Sep 1 12:46:38 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

i didn't make the picnic either cause it clashed with road trips to
dungeoness whilst downing gin and tonics in strange fluorescent slim
jims.  i managed to get to the tail end of the event and put some
picnicers in the back of the car while we successfully went to
stratford and quite unsuccessfully ventured towards crouch end but
ended spectacularly up in enfield.  and then funkyseb dropped the
cigarette lighter on the passenger seat and burned a big hole in it
(naughty funkyseb) but it doesn't matter coz it was a rental.

however, yesterday, the fabu *vicky* played to me wonderful songs from
TBWTAS as we drank more gin and tonic.

i heard a rumour there might have been another picnic in primrose hill
yesterday....did it go ahead?  should i be green with envy?

are any of the listees going to make it to the NY shows?

*mwah* *mwah*

Lady Penelope