Sinister: Back, front, side to side

THAIAN N TON tton at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 1 13:34:03 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello my beautiful Sinisterees,

I hope life has been treating each and every one of you as happy as you
can be.  I missed the list and finally re-subscribed to find it as
wonderful as ever.  Ink Polaroid of the last month:

That's me, dashing about, I finally chatted up a blokie in the record shop
and he agreed to give me a copy of The Boy ... and I'm dancing with such
joy.  I have to promise, though, to give him an equally good copy of
Tigermilk.  I'm still dancing even though my car's been towed, I've got no
money, but the beautiful Belle & Sebastian are coming to DC!

Hooray!  Love, Chi chi xoxo (Thaian)