Sinister: South by Southwest, B&S and Pharmacy

Sam Devere samiamx at xxx.com
Tue Sep 1 21:20:45 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Is anyone planning on going to South by Southwest.  I heard it was a
good time last year and was thinking of going.

Pharymacy's jukebox is groovy indeed, I noticed IFYFS right after
Pharmacy opened.  IFYFS is also in the Fox and Hound jukey thanks to
Andy.

Sam