Sinister: who knows about NY dates?

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 1 23:20:49 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

me  me me!!!  ok, so i don't know that much, but as my fellow sinisterine
brian and i went over to tower today to check with the *evil* ticketmaster,
we know some.  they aren't selling tickets yet.  yup, what a wealth of
knowledge.  then we went to other music where, since i lack any scruples,
i'm always willing to ask any number of questions.  and was rewarded with
the knowledge that the tickets for the 1st and 2nd (or 2nd and 3rd,
whichever two dates the shows are on) of november at the supper club in
lovable manhatten will be on sale at other music some time next week.
ticketmaster will have some too, so if you're far away, you can go by that
route.

and in ultra exciting news (that i know that rachee will care about) air
are going to be doing their first nyc show on october 23!!!!!!  tickets go
on sale on september 11th at noon.  it's 20 bucks, which is a lot, but then
again, it's air.  so who can argue.

and finally, to all you sinisterines who still have shows to go to, buy me
souvenirs!!!!!

xoxoxo
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu