Sinister: dunno

Andras Zalan Szolnoki aszolnoki at xxx.com
Wed Sep 2 08:10:20 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello everyone!
This is my first letter to sinister and it feels a bit strange to write
to so many people . I wonder if anyone knows if (though I`m pretty shure
they will , but you never know) B&S are going to play in chilly-oslo or
anywhere else here in scandinavia , and when.....
and one other thing..............could I get hold of a copy of
tigerm....(I hope you haven`t heard this one too many times)
and is it true that they are going to release it again????
+ are the bbc-sessions available on ANY format????????????

Thanks!!

          Ciao Szola