Sinister: I think I sat next to Stuart M's parents on tuesday

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 2 09:05:44 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Wow........Monday and Tuesday night's gigs have totally blown me away.  I
never could have imagined that the band were able to sound as good as they
did without loads of production type shenanigans.......aaaah, but now it's
back to work.

I'm so jealous of everyone who still has the experience to look forward to.

Still, can anyone tell me if it's conceivable that I might have sat beside
Mick Cooke in Chemistry in first year at Glasgow university (1991-92)???
I'm sure he borrowed my calculator off me, and more recently went out with a
girl called Liz..............sheesh, I'm so star-struck.

Right, I'm off to try and get over my debilitating crush on Stuart
Murdoch.....gawd, I'm so sad......see a bloke who can sing, is funny and
remembers 'Runaround' and I'm begging marriage.

Byeee
Sarah xx
Sarah Wheeler
Room 106