Sinister: golfing pants kids. you heard it here first. mmm, yes.

Linda Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 2 15:48:58 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Heigh ho you lot!!
OK, so I'm not Linda! Its Sarah/Fluffy/that silly lil' thing that
won't stop posting poo to the list, and I'm using (by some clever
technical wizardry no doubt) Lindas mail thingy 'cos.........

I SAW BELLE AND SEBASTIAN LAST NIGHT!!!

Not that it was one of the most gorgeous and beautiful things I have
ever seen (excluding the delightful faces of our list, the glittery
dinosaur wearing Honey and the lovely Linda of course...) and my heart
was broken and repaired with sellotape in the course of each song
or anything.... My gosh, I can't lie, it was absholutely amazing!
I mean they actually could PLAY THEIR SONGS (yey! Apart from just
a wee hiccup with Isobel but we can let her off 'cos she's cool.
Huzzah!) and the effect is... wa-HEY! But in a more subtle
understanted and gorgeous way :)

And I shook hands with Stuart Murdoch...I can never wash my hand
again...oh bugger it I did already last night...ah oh well then.
Sadly, I didn't manage to bump into Stephen Pastel, which Keith
was gutted at as well.....and also I missed Calumn, who apparently
made a big impression on Monday night....

And the venue! It was so fun, it was like a cool youth club thing,
we sat on the floor and jus' watched the band play ze blues (and
LONELINESS OF A MIDDLE DISTANCE RUNNER!!!!! i thought they'd never
play it live, but they did...and it was so beautiful!)

Gosh! Them Belles are just so goood! Stuart David smelt of wee,
but that was countered for by my special nosepeg which dispells
any repellent odours, and er, Sarah, sorry if I pushed you about
on the way to the toilet after the gig. Didn't mean to like. And
Mick!! What can I say, your fantastic checked golfing pants are
just going to be the latest fashion worn by all them "indieP!O!P!"
kidz... he's just a dedicated follower of fashion!

Ooh happyhappyhappyhappyhappybunny indeed!
--
Sarah/Fluffy and Linda but not honey 'cos he's still in bed.