Sinister: Maryhill gigs

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 2 11:18:19 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hello people, made it back from my holiday. Too much booze = not good for
you. I spent yesterday sitting on a bench in Argyle street bent over double
with a dodgy stomach. Anyway, just for the record, here's the songs that
were played over the last couple of days. I can't remember the set list as
such, but I can remember which songs were played if I move through them
couple of days and I look forward very much to meeting more of you in
England.

The State that I'm In
She's Losing it
I Don't love Anyone
Seeing Other People
Get me away from here I'm dying
Mayfly
The boy done wrong again
Judy and the Dream of Horses
Dog on Wheels
Belle and Sebastian
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Photo Jenny
A Century of Fakers
Beautiful
It Could've been a Brilliant Career
Is it Wicked not to Care
A Summer Wasting
Seymour Stein
Spaceboy Dream
Dirty Dream #2
The Boy with the Arab Strap
ChickFactor
Simple Things
The Rollercoaster Ride
The Lonliness of the Middle Distance Runner
Slow Grafitti
The Gate

And that's about it I think. If I've missed any out, apologies, best I can
do just from memory.

Cheers,
    Keith.