Sinister: Anyone want a Nottingham ticket?

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Wed Sep 2 17:51:24 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

I've decided I'm not going to the Nottingham show after all.  Can't
say why - top secret.  Anyway - I'll still be going to Leeds but if
anyone wants a Nottingham ticket at cost price, mail me by Thursday
lunchtime with your postal address and I'll pop it in the post to you
right away (and be ever so trusting that you'll send me a cheque).  If
no one replies, I expect I'll find someone in Leeds to buy it.  Or
maybe I won't.  Who knows.

Anyway - I miss you all now I only have half-baked internet access.

Nick xxx