Sinister: Belle & Sebastian vs Mudhoney

TJDICKEY at xxx.com TJDICKEY at xxx.com
Wed Sep 2 19:29:37 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

	I just got off the phone with the Trocadero in Philadelphia.  Yes, I have
three tickets to that show.  But there is a correctiont that needs to be made.
The show in Philly is on the 23rd not the 24th.  Mudhoney are playing there on
the 24th.  An good band in their own right but think of all the disappointment
if any of you were so looking forward to going to see B&S and saw Mudhoney
instead.
	Anyway, next Tuesday is the day I have been awaiting for months.  I work in a
record store and cannot wait to get it in.
	Anyone from New Jersey that is into going to the shows e-mail me privately
and maybe we can arrange plans.
	By the way the Supper Club is not selling tickets for a few weeks.