Sinister: Hello Sandra!

Travis Hibbs cranbeau at xxx.edu
Fri Sep 4 22:01:12 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Sandra wrote:

I hate to do this but this is the second time I've tried to send an email
directly to Travis in the mid-west and the postmaster is proving to be as
reliable as Canada Post!!!

So, Travis, when you know, let me know what your plans are for Chicago...

Sandra

Travis says:

I have another email account at "travisryan21 at hotmail.com" that you might
want to try to send to.  My plans for Chicago probably won't solidify until
late September...  I have one hell of a busy semester, but rest assured i'm
doing everything within my power to get to that concert!  And should i be
posting this to the list?  Did i send you a direct email last time?  I
can't remember...

confused mid-west boy
travis