Sinister: Meeting up in London

Philippe GARNIER Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Thu Sep 3 03:11:48 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Hi all !
I will fly from France to London on saturday morning for the London gig
(monday). Could some of you (Katrina, David ?) tell me when and where you
will meet up before or after this gig. As I will not be able to check my
e-mail after friday evening, I would very appreciate if you could give me
those informations before i leave my beautiful country.
I will not have mau things to do in london during 3 days, except buying 54
TBWTAS albums for some friend of mine, and finding 235.245 arab straps for
some other friend.
So I you want to meet a french listee during the weekend, and if you dont
want him to be lost alone in the town like a poor lonesome sinisteree, dont
hesitate to contact me also. We could talk together about french wine,
french cheese, french football, french president (dont smile please)... but
if you prefere Belle & Sebastian it is really not a problem for me.

Philippe