Sinister: Gorgeous Birds (RSPB)

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Thu Sep 3 09:47:15 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

PJMiller wrote:

> do i want the following albums: Unkle - unknown

Psience Ficion by Unkle, as i've been telling anyone whole listen is a
brilliant album. Not quite as good as DJ Shadow's solo album but close. The
collaborations with Richard Ashcroft, Thom Yorke, Badly Drawn Boy (my favourite
at the moment) really work well and give each track its own identity, but all
still sounding like an album rather than a greatest hits package.

I think its quite good, in case you hadn't noticed

Cheers,
Rich