Sinister: Leeds gig location / mice

Dr C.B.Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 3 11:10:50 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

....yeah, I know this is lazy and I've probably deleted an email
answering this question several times, but can anyone tell me
a) The name of the road Leeds Variety Theatre is on.
b) Vague directions from the centre of Leeds/Leeds station
c) Door times for the gig
 Cheers
    Chris

PS: to the girl with the mouse, have you seen it again since its
recovery and release, or has its brief spell of domestication not had
a lasting impact!?
C.B.Stride at Sheffield.ac.uk

*** daytime: 0114 2223262 ***
***     FAX: 0114 2727206 ***
*** evening: 0114 2306539 ***

"Watford FC Supporters - South Yorkshire branch"